Great crop of articles this week:
- An evocative piece on the 72-year-old mailman who drives the US’ longest route.
- What we can learn from a sarcophagus found along the Silk Road.
- “Kevin Good thought there was an 80Â percent chance he could successfully deliver his brotherâ€™s wedding rings with a tiny drone.”
- 3D printing living tissue: the hope, the hype, the reality
- Given the choice of saving their dog or a foreign tourist from a runaway bus, 40% of respondents to one survey would rather save the dog!
- The boredom rooms where Japanese workers are sent in hopes they’ll quit.
- Twitter, land of the bots.
- Bunny cafes in Japan.